Thursday, April 15, 2010

Did Ya See!?!

Did ya happen to notice my new banner!?

That's right friends, I have opened a new Guessing Game for Unborn-Baby-May-Have-A-Name-May-Not-Have-A-Name!

Just click the banner to make a guess! You don't have to have a blog in order to make a guess, so you might as well make a guess or run the risk of not having me speak to you or text you when the baby comes ;).

Just as an FYI:

Holynd was born 3 weeks before her due date by induction (No help there, Haha!).
She was 6lbs 15 oz
She was 20 inches long

I'm not planning on having an induction this time, but I learned very long ago that nothing hardly ever goes as planned.

NOW MAKE YOUR GUESS!

PS! If anyone guesses that I go WAY overdue... you may be getting an angry phone call from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment