Monday, January 30, 2012

Going Out!







A serving size on ice cream is like a half a cup.....??
Is that like a joke some guy put on there?


'Hey, come here: look what I put for the serving size. Did you see?! I just did it as a joke but they're going out like that.'


You ever know anybody to eat a half a cup of ice cream?

'Hey you wanna go grab something to eat?'

'Ah, no. I had a half a cup of ice cream. Yeah! A WHOLE half a cup. I just kept eating and eating and eating... I must've had TWO spoonfuls.'

-Brian Regan




*****

One of the gifts Matt gave me for Christmas was tickets to Brian Regan. We LOVE comedy, so we were really excited to go. We left the kiddos with G-Ma and headed out to the matinee show.


It was a blast and he was so funny. We definitely want to try and go every time he comes to Salt Lake City.


After we got home, we bathed the kids and it was time for more fun. Two of our favorite couples came over and the wives went out while the hubbies stayed home to take care of the babies and watch UFC fights in the theater room. Amazingly enough, of five kids only one was still awake when the wives got home. I guess we'll have to start leaving the husbands alone with the kids more often. ;)


It will forever be remembered as the night out when we talked for so long that we failed to notice that the restaurant was empty and all the chairs were put on tables. Whoops! We might have overstayed our welcome. I'm very grateful for good friends that will chat until late into the night and husbands who will stay home with the babies so that we can.


No comments:

Post a Comment