Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today was the day!

BEAN!!!!!!!!


So today was the day! We found out what we are having..........

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIRL!

Yep, were having a little baby girl! We are so ecstatic! Right now, we're set on the name...

Holynd Harlow Peterson

(Name is subject to change)

YAY! We were able to get more pictures of our little Bean! Bean is no longer tiny but is so much bigger and, this time, Bean actually looks like a baby now!

Matt even let me go out and buy a few outfits for Bean today! (Also, if the truth be known, my mother went a little crazy when she found out too!) I can't wait to put the nursery together! We'll definitely post pictures when we finish the nursery!

FOOT!


Another Profile!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I totally pictured you with a little girl! You're going to be the most adorable mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, she's going to be beautiful just like her mom! Ok, I want one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! I;m so excited for you Tanner!! Congrats! That's gonna be so way fun for you and Matt! ;)! We need to get together sometime girl! I miss you! Well luv ya lots girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! Congrats! You were right!!! I love the name you have picked out:) so happy for ya tanshyle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats..!! Wow she will be spoiled I can already see it..what does matt think of having another woman in the house ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness tanner! :)

    ahhh im sooo excited that you are having a baby i havent talked to you in so long and i couldnt be happier for you two!

    i cant wait to see the pictures of your lovely little bean haha

    and the name you have picked out so far is way cute...

    loves.

    ReplyDelete