Monday, November 21, 2011

None are better...

Today I cleaned my house. I also rinsed out two pairs of panties that Holynd decided to poop in. (We're in a huge potty-training regression war). I somehow managed to take apart and fix a drum... A drum that irritates me beyond belief. But I fixed it because Sloane wanted to play with it so bad. I changed Maddox three times in less then an hour, because boys poop even more then girls do. I did all the laundry in the house. I helped Sloane pee in the potty twice- and then I cried because I can't even fathom potty training another child right now. I didn't get to take a shower or put mascara on. I'm not sure if I ate breakfast or lunch.... But I am sure that I smell like breastmilk.








However, there isn't a job, hobby, career, possession or even nap that's better then being a mom.





None.




I love these babies.




I do not love poop.




**Dearest Husband,


I bet you're so excited to spend so much time with us this week. :) I'm excited for you to be here. These kids are really starting to gang-up on me.



Lots of love,



Wife**

1 comment:

  1. Ohh you had your little one! He sure is adorable. I 2nd this post, and I have 2 kids. Beckam has become a naughty little thing these days--some days I count down the time til tony gets home.

    ReplyDelete