1. Mom
2. Homemaker
3. Student
Well, yesterday I took a day off from two. All weekend long I kept telling myself that I had to get caught up from my few "sick days" last week. So, Wednesday I woke up really really tired! I checked my U-Page for any looming due dates, realized there were none; looked over my house, realized it was still pretty clean and organized; looked at my super-cute baby and declared it a Mommy-only day!
Bean and I made "sticky-popcorn" and sat around and played all day long. During naptime, mommy did some scrapbooking and didn't go within a 5 ft radius of her laptop. It was an awesome way to rejuvenate!
For dinner I decided to dip into my box dinner reserves. (A couple months ago, I decided that any dinner that came out of a box were out-lawed in my kitchen. But I had a frozen lasanga hidden in the freezer for such an occasion.)
It was such a wonderful day that Bean decided to sit up all by herself!!!!!
She thought she was really amazing! (She's not looking 'cause she was trying to pay attention to The View. She's just like her mommy!)
Way to go Holynd!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh tanshyle she is so cute~~I just wanna squeeze her!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOk, I guess I have to comment on every one of your posts... Those really are three full-time jobs!! I don't know how you do it! You are wonder woman...
ReplyDelete