Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Day of Hangin' with the Boys... And Tevyn.

Holynd and I are down in Payson today. My mom had a funeral she went to, so I offered to spend the day down here and make sure that Tevyn and the boys got to where they needed to be. People are always writing about things that their kids say... but Holynd isn't old enough to talk yet. However, McCoy and Isaac said some pretty funny and interesting things today.

While watching the baby listen to one of her toys sing a lullabye...
McCoy: "Awe... it reminds her of Jesus!"

Isaac found some silly string down in Tevyn's room. After admitting to covering her bed in silly string he says...
Isaac: "What? You can't keep a man away from his silly string."

A conversation while I'm holding the baby..
McCoy: "She lived with Jesus as a tiny spirit until He put her in your tummy."

Isaac while trying to calm the baby.. (To the tune of "Go To Sleep..")
Isaac: "It's okay, It's okay, It's okay little baby...
Your mommy's here and will make sure we don't attack you!"

Isaac when we go to order Happy Meals....
Isaac: "Give us 24 orders of Chicken Nuggets please! And four Sweet'n Sour sauces!"

McCoy when I first walked through the door...
McCoy: "I fed her half a raisin and she liked it!"

Isaac after noticing a Help Wanted sign in a window...
Isaac: "Oh, it's a sign for Help One Another. It means someone quitted and they need help."

I can't wait until Holynd starts talking! Happy Wednesday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Those boys are so crazy! I love the blog, love being able to see your sweet baby girl's pictures, and love being able to get a glimpse into your life even though we're so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of my children! Thank you Tanshyle for reminding everyone what a disfuctional family you come from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tanshyle for pointing out I mispelled dysfuncational. Now I think it is the perfect time to tell everyone that you blew a great big snot bubble during your dance at Stars Tri-State Dance Championships

    ReplyDelete