Thursday, July 17, 2008
HI!
So my one of my bestest friends (Nicole) talked me into starting a blog for Matt and I. So about us.... Well, we got married on October 12, 2007 and our first baby is due January 17th, 2009!!!! We're so so so so so excited! Matt's Pre-Med at the University of Utah and I'm majoring in Economics. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all my classes will be available when I need them to be, so I can graduate next summer and start my Master's Degree. Matt's currently submerged in MCAT Prep and working full time. I'm just at home going to school full time and preparing to be a mommy!!!!! We couldn't be happier right now..... Except maybe if we won the lottery or something (Or, maybe if Arrested Development was put back on TV... yeah that would be a good day for Matt and I)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay, you're a BLOGGER! Happy day!
ReplyDelete