Friday, July 18, 2008

Tag You're It!!!!!

Nicole tagged her entire friends list! So here it goes!
Here are the rules.... Post these rules on your blog:List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections, and 3 Random surprises about yourself.

Joys:

1. Our Marriage!

2. Our Baby!!! We can't wait to meet you Bean! (Peach/Grapefruit... Bean's not the size of a bean anymore! Believe me...)

3. Our little puppy Heckles! He's our preparation for our baby! He thinks he's human and he's got more personality then most people. We like to teach him tricks, even though he doesn't understand the words and just does the tricks he already knows until he does the right one. He'll only do them if you have a treat too.

Fears:

1. Labor. Yes, both of us our scared for this. I'm scared about giving birth to a 13 lb baby, and Matt's scared of loosing a limb in the middle of it. (I'm not giving birth naturally and NO I don't care about the benefits of giving birth naturally.)

2. Complications. Even though we try not to talk about it, we both are scared that our baby will have complications. But we will love our Bean no matter what!

3. Bugs in our bed.... This is a new one. I was asleep one night in our bed. (After kicking Matt out for snoring) and something crawled on me!!! Matt came in after I screamed and freaked out... He assured the bug was long gone and to go back to sleep. Well about an hour after he went back to work, something started crawling on me again!!!!! I was sure our bedroom was infested with bugs and made Matt come home from work immediately! He came home and killed the bug and washed all our bedding. I didn't go in our room for the entire day.

Goals:

1. To finish school. This seems so far off, but we both agree that our educations are very important and we'll do anything to get through school.

2. To have a baby. We're already four months pregnant. So we're doing well achieving this goal!

3. To survive the pregnancy.... At this point, this is really more Matt's goal then mine. HEHE! I'm sure once I get bigger I'll be wondering how I will survive too.

Obsessions

1. I think one is fairly obvious. Our baby!

2. Cheese-Its. This is my new pregnancy comfort foods. Matt ate my last four Cheese-Its the other day and was almost put out on the street for the night. Never touch a pregnant ladies comfort food!

3. Weight Gain. Ok, so Matt really isn't concerned with his weight gain, but I AM! I worry everyday that I'm gaining too much or too little.

Surprises

1. Uh... for everyone wondering... Yes, the baby was a surprise. I very very pleasant one. (I think a baby counts for all three surprises)

OK! That's it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! Reading your whole blog I was ready to die!! How are you guys? Will you be my friend? Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete