Me: "Sloane, what's your name?"
Sloane: "Noanie!"
Sloane has started to talk A LOT. It makes me happy.
The other day, I went shopping for a birthday gift for Holynd's friend. I found a gift I knew her friend would love, but I knew Holynd would love it too, so I got two.
When I got back to my mom's house, I showed Holynd her new toy and told her about how I got one for her friend.
Sloane, who usually doesn't care about such things, got up and started looking around.
"Where's Noanie's??" she kept saying.
It only took me a minute before I realized that she was looking for her own unexpected gift. Feeling bad, I went out to the car and got out the extra toy.
When I gave it to Sloane she said, "There's Noanies! Yay!"
I went and got another gift the next morning.
Worth it?
Yes.
What a cute mom!
ReplyDelete