Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Maybe... Maybe Not.

Holynd was my binky lover. Sloane has always been my thumb-sucker. Holynd recently took up the thumb sucking habit too, but that's a whole different story.


When Pudee was born, he immediately took to the binky. I thought to myself, "Oh he's just like Holynd". However, there was one point during our hospital stay where he dropped the binky and found his hand. The sucking noise he made was so loud that it woke Matt and I out of a dead sleep! "Find his binky! Find his binky!" It was sweet, but at 2am after giving birth, it was only semi-sweet.


Every so often, Pudee finds his hand again. He still leaves me wondering if he'll always like the binky or if he'll end up liking his thumb instead.... Thumbs are so much nicer. They never lose them. But, you also can't take them away.





I love the face he makes at the very beginning when he first sticks his hand in his mouth. Classic.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your babies' names. So cute. And loving your blog! Newest reader :)

    ReplyDelete