and shopped.... and, well you get the idea. ;) 
Holynd was awesome on this trip. She got entire bed to herself which she loved. One night after everyone fell asleep she sat up in the dark, looked around and said, "Oh no! Everybody is gone!"
This is Sloane's boat. Holynd nicknamed it 'the boat'. Sloane loved this thing. She would float around the pool until she would start to doze off.
Holynd did so well swimming with her floaties on. She was getting very independent by the end of the trip.
We ate A LOT while we were down there. Maybe that's why I've been so nauseated lately................. maybe.

We've spent the weekend and part of the week nursing fevers and cleaning up puke. No joke. Holynd refuses to throw up in a bucket or bowl. So, whenever she would start to throw up, Matt and I would just have to throw towels down and hope to catch most the mess. It was interesting. But, no worries, I've been bleaching the house and I'm starting to finally feel good about our surroundings again. :) Oh bleach, what would I do without you! Sloane started throwing up yesterday, but I've come to the conclusion that it may just be from eating too many wood chips at the playground. Live and learn Sloanie!
so the nauseated thing... could it be that you are pregnant and just not tellin yet?! I wasn't going to ask but dang it, i have to. ;)
ReplyDelete