Friday, March 19, 2010

"Fridge Lists"

Today marks 100 days until my due date. Some days I'm still in denial that another birth is looming over me, other days I can't imagine being pregnant ANY LONGER, and then there are those days when I can't believe there's ONLY 15 weeks left!
*
Nesting with Holynd's pregnancy was non-existent. I did nothing. I packed my bag AFTER the doctor called and told me I was being induced in two hours. Holynd was lucky she had a carseat to ride home in. I didn't even finish the nursery before she came home... I will admit, the nursery remain unfinished until she was about six months old and I'm still slowly adding to it.
*
This pregnancy is different. With my Bachelor's degree out of the way, I feel like I'm finally entitled to "nest". That being said, I started creating lists. Lists of things that need to be done before the baby gets here. Now, where is the best place to put a list you want your husband to see??? Well, if I could get ESPN to do a small story on what Matt needs to do before the baby comes on Sportscenter I'd be golden, but I have to settle for the fridge!
*

*
Then of course, Holynd is fulfilling her list by being the cutest big sister in the entire world. :)
*
(Watching Dora with bed-head).
*
100 days and counting! We're getting excited to meet you sissy-monster!

No comments:

Post a Comment