Tuesday, July 7, 2009

She wore an..

Itsy-Bitsy-Teenie-Weenie-Pink & Yellow-Floral Bikini!!!!!!!!
We went to Seven Peaks for the Fourth of July!
Holynd was so cute in her little bikini!
She absolutely loves the water. She even went in the wave pool and down some slides.
We had a blast! Thanks G-Ma and G-Pa!











3 comments:

  1. Your little girl is so CUTE!!! How are you doing? I'm so happy that everything in your live seen to be going good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Tanshyle!! K i left my phone in the rain awhile back and need ur number cuz all mine were lost!!! This is the only way to get ahold of u...I guess I can have Rob call MAtt for me too i just thought of that! haha anyway, just call me or something and u guys look like u had a ton of fun swimming im jealous! We need to have a steak night again! and my shower is coming up and I need ur address!

    ReplyDelete