Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Better Start Now!

Holynd has grown up (That sounds funny to say since she's only 7 months old!) watching Mommy do yoga almost everyday.
*
She's so addicted, she's started working on her flexibility. She's so serious about it that she sleeps in her straddles. (Matt and I are hoping that we'll get some Wheaties box endorsement money when she becomes a gymnast.... We like to dream big!)
*

I can't believe everything she's learned how to do. She can go from her tummy, to her back, then back to her tummy and then up on her knees.... She can't quite figure out how to crawl yet, so she just kinda stays on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth. I suspect we will be posting a video of her crawling in the next week or so!
*
Sometimes when she's playing in her room alone, I go in to check on her and she's three feet from where she started sucking on her crib dust ruffles. She's also developed a wierd fetish for remotes. She loves to play with the remote. We finally gave her an old remote without batteries in it. (We got sick of her changing the channels with the regular remote!) She also has a walker that she loves! The dog doesn't care for the walker very much. Mainly because Holynd just wants to chase the dog around and yank his tail.
*
PS! We do try and dress Holynd. She's such a stinker though! We can't hold her down long enough to dress her. (No lie! She squirms and rolls and wiggles away!) I've given up dressing her when she's just hanging out at home.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks comfortable! She is a human pretzel:) What an amazing child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is so cute!! I can't even stand it. I miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete