Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thumb-sucking...

So Holynd has always liked to suck on her fingers when she's starting to get hungry. However, today she finally found her thumb... She was so cute while she was laying on her stomach, happy as can be, with her thumb in her mouth.



Later on, I put her on her tummy again. (She's starting to try and roll over, so whenever she's awake and happy we put her on her tummy.) She started sucking on her thumb again. Fearing that her thumb would fall off, I stuck a binkie in her mouth. She later fell sound asleep. She was sleeping so sound, that I didn't have the heart to wake her up and roll her over. So I took pictures instead!




I decided to post 'cause I don't dare leave her alone while she's sleeping on her belly!

1 comment:

  1. She's absolutely adorable Tanshyle!! She makes me so excited for my little one to come! I am very interested to hear how the labor thing was (I'm beginning to freak out)!! If you're up for sharing you can email me at malariewhiting@yahoo.com
    Thanks, and she's beautiful

    ReplyDelete