Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Bean's New Chair

Last night, I finally told Matt that I HAD to have something to put Holynd in so I can do homework, housework etc. (She has a hard time keeping herself entertained when she's awake.) So we went to Target and bought her this little chair! She loves it! She fell asleep in it, so I had to take a few pictures.





(Yes, you read right, her shirt says "Fashion is my life".)





Her feet finally fit into a pair of her shoes! I was really excited 'cause shoes are the best!





Ok, so the dog whined and cried until I took his picture. Here's Heckles with his new haircut... (Seriously, the dog loves to have his picture taken.)


2 comments:

  1. Ok ok ok, did you paint her fingernails!? This is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen. She's so adorable. I miss her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah bouncy chairs are a must!!! i can't survive without them when their little! and the shoes are so stinkin' cute!!! what a cute bouncy chair, much more in style than any we have had....and of course the baby in the chair and the shoes is the cutest!! :)

    ReplyDelete