Saturday, October 25, 2008

84 days and counting!!!!!!

So, my due date is in 84 days.... Sometimes it seems close and other times it seems so far away!!!! The dr finally gave me something (besides a gallon of milk and 7 tums a day) for my heartburn, which has been heavenly! It's made it a little bit easier to sleep at night. Now if he could just give me something for my "elephant feet/cankles/sausage toe" syndrome.

Bean is moving around like crazy. She really enjoys keeping me up all night long. She especially likes to put her little feet-sies under my rib cage. (My right bottom rib is pretty much completely numb.) She jumps when Matt's alarm goes off in the morning and even when the dog barks. Matt and I like to put Skittles on my tummy when she's really active and watch her kick them off!

Matt's still trying to paint the nursery in his "spare time" and he's starting to get used to my crazy mood swings. He's even gotten to be quite the cook. (As long as I'm in the living room giving him step-by-step instructions.)

We bought Bean her first stuffed animal!!!!! We call her Pei-Pei. She a piggie ballerina!!!! I decided I wanted to do Bean's room in a ballerina theme. So when I saw the pig at Target, I couldn't resist! Anyway, I've been reluctant to post a belly picture 'cause I feel HUGE lately! But since it's getting so close to the end, I figure I might want the memory someday! I also had to post a picture of Pei-Pei and Bean's "Homecoming" outfit. (I found the outfit at Carter's in Park City. It's been one of my baby clothes store so far! Alissa gave us the blanket and than I found the accessories at Target.)

Matt and I have been taking mid-terms the last couple of weeks! I took my last one today! I have no idea how it happened, but I had three in one week. It was a little bit stressful and Matt had a very unhappy pregnant wife for a few days. I'm so glad this week is over! I've also arranged to take all my finals early so that nothing can get in the way if Bean makes an early appearance. (But not too early Bean!)


















4 comments:

  1. Holynd is going to be little miss baby fashionista I LOVE IT! Everyone will call her the "hippest chick" around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl! you're not even huge at all! Your freaking teeny no matter what! We need to play before little holynd takes up all your time!! I miss ya girl! luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute pregnant! and her out fit is way cute to...oh your going to have so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Skittles idea! THat would keep me entertained for hourse :). It was so great to see our at our wedding. Thanks for coming! Can't wait for your shower!!!

    ReplyDelete