Spring is here.
We're not home much these days.
That might change as the pregnancy progresses, but I'm choosing to ignore that.
But, for now, we are enjoying the new season.
The kids have discovered a love for the library. Matt and I both love to read, so this is an outing I can almost never say no to. Maddox loves to walk up to a shelf, pull out one book, sit and slowly turn each page.
We're also huge fans of picnics. I want a real picnic basket more then anything. It has to be one like my Grandma Faye had. Has to. I really hope I never forget picnics in Wallsburg.We have quite a few favorite parks. It seems like we visit one for awhile and, when we feel it's been sufficiently explored, we venture to a new one.
The girls have discovered a love for hills. They pedal their little bikes up our hill, turn around and come flying down as fast as they dare. We'll probably be taking a trip to the Emergency Room soon. I wouldn't be surprised if it's a couple of trips.
Everyone got a fun swimsuit from the Easter bunny. There's no way we'll be able to wait for Memorial Day to swim, so for now, we'll swim at the Legacy Center.
Everytime I think about summer, I think about being pregnant all summer long. I have to keep reminding myself that this pregnancy will end in July.
Right now, I plan on just taking little brother along for the ride. I hope he doesn't come to earth expecting rest and relaxation.
That's just not the way we do things around here.
No comments:
Post a Comment