

****
Last night I went to go help put together gifts for the Relief Society. While we were working away, we talked about our kids and our troubles with our kids. I opened up about Holynd and her struggles with potty-training. I was a little worried I would be told that I wasn't trying hard enough, not doing it right.... blah, blah, blah.... But I was pleasantly surprised when everyone told me to relax!
One thing that made me laugh about the conversation is that one lady said, "Wow! I just realized that you have three kids under three years old".
WHAT! You JUST realized that! I have eaten, showered or slept regularly in.... well, A REALLY LONG TIME! Hello! Where've you been lady!??!
I just laughed and said there are good days and bad. The good days always make it worth it.
And they do.
Today was a good day.
Today:
Holynd decided to rearrange the dining room furniture.


Sloane and Holynd got into a fight in which Sloane bit Holynd and Holynd clocked Sloane in the head with a Jack in the Box. Holynd's injury is non-existent. Sloane has a black eye.
Sloane broke a glass.
Holynd tried to get crackers out of the pantry by herself and spilled crumbs all over the pantry.
Two sippy cups were spilled, but were, thankfully, full of water. (Yay!)
Holynd threw grapes all over the kitchen because she was trying to throw them up and catch them in her mouth.
I stepped on a grape and it almost scared me to death.
G-ma bought the girls ZhuZhu pets. Probably one of the most annoying toys in the entire world, but it kept the girls totally entertained while I ordered Christmas cards. (Insert mini-celebration here)
Holynd pretended to race the ZhuZhu pets through the kitchen. During the "race" she would sing, "Go ZhuZhu pets! It's your birthday! Go ZhuZhu pets! It's your birthday!"
Pudee slept for about 5-6 hours straight the last two nights.
Pudee snores like his daddy.
I've come to terms with the fact that I can't blame my kids for all my forgetfulness. I locked myself out of the Volvo with my purse and phone inside. All I had was my cart full of groceries. I had to walk into Costco and ask to use the phone to call Matt. I didn't have a single child with me.
Holynd begged to put her panties on by herself. They're on inside-out and backwards right now.
Sloane chased Holynd around trying to kiss her on the head. Holynd loved it and would run around for a little while, then slow down and let Sloane catch her. Sloane got bored with it and Holynd picked a fight with her because Sloane wouldn't chase her anymore. Sloane pulled Holynd's hair and, therefore, won the fight.
See! Probably a more relaxed day at the Peterson household.
Hooray!

Where's the picture of the @#$% tree skirt. I still have scabs from the burns. You had to go there about the ZHUZHU pets, so guess what's coming for Christmas. "Queue the evil laughter".
ReplyDelete