Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Final Decision

Ok friends. It's been about three weeks since I received my pictures from PeekABoo. After many (many) hours of deliberation. (Yes, hours). And many more hours staring at my walls.... I've finally decided which ones will be printed and put up for all to see. This is very exciting for me because right now, most of my walls are still bare from when we moved.

The decision was a hard one because ALL the pictures we got from PeekABoo were wall-worthy. What made the decision even MORE difficult was the fact that I'm getting more pictures done in the Oct-Nov time period. (Little brother needs some wall space too!) So, after all things considered here they are!

The following two will be put on Gator board and displayed in easels.








The following four will be hung in my dining area. These ones seems appropriate because they're going next to a quote that reads: "In life you have two options, to laugh or cry. We choose to laugh. At ourselves. A lot." These will be framed. I'm actually thinking of attaching ribbons to my frames and hanging the pictures down from the ribbons, but we'll see. Sometimes my brain is a lot more crafty then I body likes to be.


























The following three are the ones I'm most excited about. I'm actually having these done on Canvas prints. It's something I've seen other people do and I've coveted their prints every time I've seen them. I would've loved to do all my prints in canvas prints because I love the look so much, but you can't have everything. ;)
















There you have it.


Believe it or not. I've already decided how baby brothers pictures will correlate in. I just hope he's as cute as my girls.... :p


We're off to play at the Splash Park. We had another potty training success and so everyone wants to celebrate. I'm starting to think that Matt and I want to celebrate as much as the girls do.


Happy Wednesday!


PS: My baby boy nursery stuff is here. I *think* I've found the furniture I'm going to order. I *think*. However, this will require many more hours of deliberation and staring at the nursery before a decision is made. (Loving husband, I would also like to have a few things measured and marked.) I would post pictures, but right now the nursery looks like a scene from Hoarders. I kinda made the mistake of unpacking all the baby girl stuff in that room when we moved in. So now I'm repacking that stuff for storage and replacing it with things that I've found for baby brother.


PPS: Pregnancy might make me EXTRA obsessive.... Might.

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures with the yellow backgrounds. My favorites! And my nursery looks like horders too! HEHE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These pictures are all so freakin' cute! Your girls are adorable!!
    And Nicole's been updating me on your pregnancy and I've been wanting to tell you congrats! Your baby boy is going to be soooo CUTE! :)

    ReplyDelete