I received a text from a friend that said, "What you just announce that you're pregnant and then.... nothing! No details?!"
Sorry friends. I have been soaking up sun in Las Vegas. In fact, right now I'm enjoying all my gummy candies from The Sugar Factory. I will post more details and I'll also post about our trip. No kids, no plans, and 85 degree weather.... Who could ask for more?!? Well, it would've been nice to come home to warm weather, but we were shivering as soon as we got off the plane. (I did have a complete panic attack on the ride home. I cried and told Matt they had to let me off the plane. Have I mentioned how much a hate to fly?)
For now, this is all you get....
This pregnancy was a complete shocker. I feel like I need a T-Shirt that says: Abstinence is the only way.
More later! Loves!
OH MY GOSH! Congrats on number 3! I havent even made it to 1 yet. But we need more details asap! and where did u find a house
ReplyDelete