Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Announcing.... Holynd Reece Peterson!

We love our Baby Bean!
She's here! We're so excited. She's beautiful and perfect!



Born: 12-28-08 at 10:56am
Weight: 6lbs 15.8oz
Length: 20 inches



On the 26th, I went in for an Amnio to check her lung maturity. On the 27th, the doctors at University Hospital told us her lung were mature, her weight was awesome and that we needed to come in two hours later to start my induction. (Bean had a few complications they were worried about, so they decided to start me early to check on her.) We were totally surprised and scared. After 19 hours of labor, she's here and she's perfect. She's home with us now. We wouldn't trade her for anything. Even Heckles likes her!

Here are her first few pictures... I'm sure I'll have many more to come!

Enjoy!








As for Holynd's Guessing Game, my sister Tierra was closest on the date and my mom was the closest on the weight! So.... I guess they can treat themselves to some chocolate or something!

7 comments:

  1. Tanshyle!!!!! Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful. More beautiful than I could have even imagined. I can't wait to meet her. I also love her little onsie. Very fitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanshyle! You are a momma and you brought a beautiful baby girl to this world! My gosh she is so pretty!! :) Congrats! Love ya! Aubz~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanshyle!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SO happy for you!! Trevor and I are so excited to see her!! We will have to come over sometime and bring you dinner. I am trying to keep some distance at the moment cuz Tayvree is getting over a cold, and I don't want to bring any germs over!!! I hope you are recovering well!!! YAY!!!! You made it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanshyle she is gorgeous!! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remember how you're a mom!!! That's so crazy! She's such a cutie and doesn't look like a new born alien at all! :D. Nicole told me about the labor. WOW! You are pretty much my idol right now for making it through :) COngrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's so freaking cute! We flew back home today, we can't wait to see her!Another Peterson Girl!! YEAH!!!!! Laura

    ReplyDelete